Saturday, January 24, 2009

Now Selling on Art Fire

I have opened a studio on Art Fire, and currently have about 20 items listed, with more to come, as I get my photos edited, etc.

No sales yet, but hopefully soon people will be getting their income tax refunds and will be buying again.

Starting to make some new bags, and pouches which will be listed, and would love to find a wholesale outlet for the zipper pouches, as I have cut hundreds of fabrics to make them from. If I don't use it for the pouches, maybe I'll do some of those patch jackets with the irregular rectangular shapes...heck, I could make a circus tent with what I have cut! Course I could never handle the size, but could do it in sections....hmmmm food for thought.

All my shops on Etsy have slowed to a dead stop, with hardly any views and no sales in 3 weeks. There's something going on there with the listings that has everyone up in arms and I'm just getting tired of all the political games they are playing. May just let everything expire and go full force on Art Fire. Only $7 a month for life, since I got in on the first 5,000 artists. The numbers have dropped below 3,000 for the spots left, so if I plan to have another shop there for my fabric and/or vintage,supplies guess I better do it soon.

Gonna get some supper, at last, so will say goodnight Gracie.....

1 comment:

Kirsten said...

Hi J.E.,

I just wanted to pop in and say "Welcom to Art Fire"! We're glad you're here. If you ever need anything, please let me know.

Thanks!
Kirsten
Director of Member Engagement
ArtFire.com