Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Another Day in the Life

Well here it is Tuesday evening already, and I managed to finish 4 tote bags for the shop, and will probably have my friend Nan model them tomorrow so that I can get them up in the shop.

They are all in the blue family, and are really meant to be shopping bags to take when you buy groceries....keep America Green....Down with Plastic Bags!!

I have to get some more fabric scanned so that there will be something to post in the Fabric Annex as well. Seems like I can list faster than I can scan and edit, but with Internet Explorer so damned slow, it makes sense!

One of my kitties, Lucy, is not feeling too well today, and isn't eating, so don't know if I'll have to take her to the vet tomorrow or not. Certainly hope not, but what will be, will be.

Need to get some supper before it gets too late, so will end this entry now.....

No comments: